Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm a regular
party animal. Two nights in a row, now, I have been socializing. My anti-social tendencies are breaking down. Our next door neighbor (across the street actually) invited Deb and I over for "coffee". Turned into a three hour snack feast of cheeses, salami, crackers, fruit, cheese cake, ice cream and, finally, coffee. I forced myself to sit there and be a normal person. This is what people do, I told myself. Being a neighbor is half the law. Neither half of which do I do well at all. But I was there with a nice smile on my mug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you even had a good time. Yup, we were made for community.

Anonymous said...

A chip off the old block.

Anonymous said...

You ought to be a sports announcer. The jock type. "He hit the ball somewhere between "he" and the hole".