Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Today was a
breakthrough day in one respect. For the first time, I edited some Wikipedia encyclopedia entry. I don't even remember what the article was that I edited. You owe yourself, if you haven't already, to get in the habit of using this great resource for your intellectual growth. It is a great tool and shows how society can work fairly well.

In fact, while typing this brief article, I went to Wikipedia and entered in the search box "Brian Nichols". You know who he is. He's is the PDL poster boy who reportedly has had a conversion experience. No, not that one - this one - he has converted to Islam while behind bars.

Anyway, while reading about Nichols, I saw one of those typo/grammatical errors that just bugs a guy. So I fixed this entry. You can even see the trail of my edit.

No comments: