Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Who can identify this one:

I lost my mind so long ago
I wanted everyone to know
I wanted everyone to see
My broken heart belong to me

I go beyond the thought of you
And a broken heart was nothing new
I wanted everyone to see
My broken heart belong to me

And now as autumn fills the air
I feel your spirit every where
Now my fears are coming true
My broken heart belongs to you

And now as autumn fills the air
I feel your presence every where
Now my fears are coming true
My broken heart belongs to you

Now my fears are coming true
My broken heart belongs to you

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Google says Willie Nelson?

Anonymous said...

Who can identify what they can't read?? The brown background covers over all but the first line.

Bruce S said...

So, all you can see is "I lost my mind so long ago"? Does that tell you anything?

Actually, I can see it fine. Don't know what's going on in other regions of the cyber-sphere.

Do earlier posts show up?

Anonymous said...

No. They are obviously there, but the blue ink doesn't show up well at all against the brown patterned background.

Bruce S said...

I didn't change any settings and I don't see any blue ink. And the background is a very light tan.