Saturday, January 21, 2006

This is a
birthday post. Most of you know that today is Dacia's birthday. For her last birthday present, we got her one of those fancy NASA shape holding dense foam cushion pillows. I remember staging an act helping her open the present to get it out. I guess it was difficult so, helping her, I took the box and started pounding on it like a madman. I knew, of course, that a pillow was in the box but she looked at me like I was crazy. Well, needless to say, I am crazy and she liked the pillow. We gave the pillow to Deb's mom several years ago and she has treasured having it.

On a slightly lighter note, go to wikipedia.org (English) and type in a date, such as January 21. It will bring up a list of famous people who were born on that day. The most famous person born on Dacia's birthday is Jack Nicklaus.

In my case, the famous person was actually born on the same day, same year - Pistol Pete Maravich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good memories. Cherish them.