Saturday, October 22, 2005

I am just plain rolling in
the green stuff. Being up $800 now, I am herewith betting $200 on this three teamer:

1) Packers to cover 1.5 as favs against the morally bankrupt Vikes.
2) Bears to cover 1 point as favs against the Ravens.
3) Denver to cover 2 points as road underdogs against the Giants.

Also, this week will prove to be a challenge. I have a Sem. midterm this Friday with a brother and sister-in-law visiting SD. If I succeed in memorizing the Bible by Friday, I should be OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This being Tuesday afternoon, we wonder if you are up to the rebuilding of Jerusalem's walls yet in your "memorization" task. Hope you're enjoying J and J, and I know they must be enjoying you AND the S.D. weather.

Anonymous said...

So, how did the midterm go?