Friday, May 05, 2006

I am playing around with Picasa -
which is a photo management software offering from Google. It has a bunch of features that may be useful. One of them is an auto-blog feature that is hooked up to blogspot. It may be hooked up to others as well, but I doubt it. It may even be that Google itself will host blogs.

I haven't posted much lately. I am too wrapped up in reading to care much about some of the things that have come down my pike. I had thought about a post on Tiger Wood's dad and what he had prophesied about Tiger. I also considered a post on the 'cultural mandate'. I suggest you Google that topic and see what you think. I also had considered writing about the CRC synod statement on what constitutes a 'just war'. What actually happened to these ideas is that my mother's 'rule #2' took over. What is that rule you ask? "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything".

The photo you see here is the staircase in the San Francisco city hall. Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ellen said...

Psst. Google already owns Blogger...

Bruce S said...

How long ago did that happen?

Anonymous said...

So what's your verdict on Picasa? I don't care about posting pictures to blogs, but does it help you navigate/manage your collection more easily?

Anonymous said...

i'd be interested in the tiger woods thing. just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to learn you have started to follow mother's rule.
Notice I said started. Quite a change. Maybe I should consider it for myself, but then how would you get the truth.

Bruce S said...

I could read the Bible.

Anonymous said...

I thought that was Bambi's mother's rule! Are you bambi?

Anonymous said...

You must be playing around with a lot more than Picasa if your lack of posts is any indication. Don't you write to discover what you think? That's what the writing theory predicts....