Saturday, November 12, 2005

My life has not been
reduced to football betting. My big problem right how is that my laptop is dying. It can't stay operative for more the 1 minute so I can't do much with it. That will have to be fixed soon since I have to write a paper on it and I want it done within two weeks. I actually could be writing a lot since the time for the Reformed Worship articles is now. As well as a little more in depth report on my mid-term, which I got back yesterday. I got a hefty B+ on it.

In the meantime, here are my football bets:

Skins over Tampa on the road in a pickem' (no spread) game.
KC over Buffalo on the road to cover 2.5 pts.
Dallas to cover 3 pts on the road against Philly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And now you and Deb have extra grandparenting duties as well :)